Learning and Academic Development
Never before has the quality of teaching in our schools, colleges and universities been under so much scrutiny and put teachers under so much pressure to deliver an outstanding learning experience for pupils and students alike. Drawing on my experience as a teacher, teacher trainer and manager in secondary and higher education, I work with teachers and lecturers to:
- Develop their teaching skills including: lecturing, giving presentations, tutoring, small-group teaching and classroom management
- Develop strategies for initiatives and projects
- Manage their teaching and administrative workload by clarifying goals, priorities and time scales
I work with individuals who are:
- In a first post as a university lecturer
- Postgraduate teaching assistants
- Experienced lecturers, but new to the UK
- Teachers who could benefit from external, objective mentoring and advice
Schools, Colleges and Universities
I work with schools, colleges and universities looking for:
- Objective one-to-one support
- Coaching for individuals to improve their teaching skills
- Workshops for groups of staff
For relevant sections of my CV visit the about page.
To read articles I have written on these and other topics visit the leading higher education website: jobs.ac.uk.
Contact me at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.